We always welcome applications from promising students.
Part II Positions
- Please see the “Part II Projects” tab above for a list of potential projects for Part II students.
- Details of the admissions procedure at Oxford can be found here.
- Potential sources of funding for international students can be found here.
- One PhD position in our group is now available:
- See here for more information: http://distruc.chem.ox.ac.uk/
- There are various sources of funding for research fellowships:
- Newton International Fellowships
- EU Marie-Curie Intra-European and International Incoming Fellowships
- Rubicon grant (for postdocs from The Netherlands)
- Feodor-Lynen Fellowship of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (for postdocs from Germany)
- Junior Research Fellowships at the Oxford Colleges
- The Royal Society
- The Human Frontier Science Program